Tip how to prepare a good promo video
• The length of the video shouldn’t be longer than 5 minutes.
• Please show your versatility by presenting the songs from different genres.
• The video should consist of the variety of repertoire by choosing the most popular songs packed in the short samples of around 30 sec each.
• Whether the video is recorded live or in a studio please make sure to keep a good quality and show that you enjoy your performance.
• Please don’t use music/lyrics stands while recording the video.
• Once you record the video please upload it on YouTube or similar source and paste the link into the form while applying for the gig.
• Please don’t include your contact information if you would like to be represented by the agency unless the video contains the agency contact information.
• Please make sure to use a smart dress code to keep a proper stage look.
ADM STARS ENTERTAINMENT COPYRIGHT © 2019. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
ADM STARS Entertainment Ltd
Registered in England and Wales.